(ALCOHOL POSTS ARE INTENDED FOR PEOPLE 21 AND OVER. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY)
If you hate pumpkin spice, move along, there’s nothing to see here. If you are fan of the flavors of pumpkin and spices, we’ve got a martini for you, darling. It features Kalua Pumpkin Spice, but if you can’t locate that, there are other pumpkin spice flavored liquors on the the market. Most have cream in them already, so simply skip that step when concocting your cocktail. I had one of these yesterday and it was plenty. Two would be absurd. Three would fly in the face of all things holy. You have been warned.
- ½ pint Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp JR Watkins Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 Sweetzels Ginger Snaps
- 2 shots Kalua Pumpkin Spice
- 1 shot Vodka
- Heavy Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whip cream with a mixer adding vanilla and pumpkin spice to taste.
- Break ginger snaps into smaller pieces.
- Place in food processor and grind to a fine crumb.
- Pour a small amount of Kalua on plate.
- Pour cookie crumb on a second plate.
- Dip rim of glass in Kalua and then crumb.
- Pour alcohol and cream over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
- Spoon whipped cream over edge.
- Add a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Beats a latte any day of the week!
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
Oh no! Make sure you drink it up before it drops. I found a spoon helpful…
Here are links for the JR Watkins Pumpkin Spice Extract and Pumpkin Pie Spice. We’re also loving this all inclusive cocktail shaker set and these colorful polka dot martini glasses. (These are affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase we get a small percentage of the sale. That’s how we pay the hosting fees, folks.)