(ALCOHOL POSTS ARE INTENDED FOR PEOPLE 21 AND OVER. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY)
We love Peeps candies, we love martinis, so why not defy convention and combine two things that we love into one absurdly decadent drink? Behold we give to thee, the Peeps Martini Cocktail. One is good, two is probably one too many, but who are we to judge? It’s your thing, do what you wanna do.
- 1½ shots Pinnacle or Smirnoff Marshmallow Vodka (chilled-I keep mine in the freezer)
- ½ cup heavy cream (chilled)-try fat free ½ and ½ for a lower cal version
- 2 tbsp. Blue Sugar
- 2 drops Neon Blue Food Color
- Rainbow Nonpareils
- Martini Glass
- Peeps Marshmallow Chicks Party Cake
- Mix the sugar into the chilled cream stirring until the sugar dissolves and turns the cream blue.
- Add two drops of neon food coloring to kick it up a notch. You can opt to use green, pink or yellow to coordinate with your Peeps candies.
- Pour a small amount of colored cream on a plate.
- Pour non-pareils on a second plate.
- Dip edge of martini glass into cream to wet.
- Wipe off any excess that drips below edge, leave edge wet!
- Dip wet edge into non-pareils and coat.
- Add vodka to colored cream and stir.
- Pour into glasses.
- Use a knife to cut a slit into Peep and place on edge of glass.
*This is a low calorie libation. Cheers, darling.
*No, it’s not.