It all started with sour watermelon Peeps candies, then came the ghoulishly good gummi eyeballs, and it was all uphill from there. Ya gotta love it when that happens! Our Monster Martini is a tart and tangy twist on the apple-tini. You can dress it up however you please. The tiny Peeps candies are no longer available, but you can use the full size model and they’ll look just as cute. No matter how you embellish them, they’re going to be divine. Serve these with our Vampire Kiss Martinis for a decadent duo of spooky cocktails perfect for your Halloween soiree.
Don’t forget the old adage: One martini, two martini, three martini floor. Eek!
Watch the video (it’s fun, just watch it) and then grab the recipe below!
- 1-1/2 ounces Absolut Citron Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Rose’s Cocktail Infusions Sour Apple Mix
- Margaritaville Sweet & Salty Lime Cocktail Salt or Green Sanding Sugar
- 1 mini sour watermelon Peep
- Gummi eyeball
- Wilton’s black gel food coloring
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with sour apple mix and dip into salt.
- Use a toothpick to brush food coloring on the eyeball of the Peep to make Xs for eyes.
- Skewer the Peep with the toothpick; insert the eyeball on opposite end of the pick.
- Place in the glass.
- Pour vodka and sour apple mix into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake it, baby!.
- Strain liquid into the glass until the Peep floats on the surface and serve.
You can find the Peeps candies, gummi eyeballs, green margarita salt or cocktail sugar, and wooden cocktail picks through our affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase we get a small percentage of the sale. That’s how we finance our science experiments here at the cocktail lab.
Stay tuned for more faBOOlous Halloween cocktails, cupcakes, and crafts in the coming weeks…mwahahahahahaha!!!!