Several years ago, I concocted this tasty libation and it’s still a favorite here at Casa de Potter. Pumpkin gets so much attention these days, it’s time to show the oft forgotten apple a little love. Use farm fresh organic apple cider and a cinnamon stick, and don’t skimp on the spiced rum. This is the perfect nightcap, or perhaps a morning pick me up. You do you. Just be careful, because if you drink too many of these, you’ll fall down!
- Apple cider
- 1 shot spiced rum
- 1 shot regular apple schnapps (don’t get the sour kind...or you may be sad)
- 1 stick cinnamon
- Brown sugar
- Granny smith apple slices
- Warm cider on stove with cinnamon sticks, or serve chilled.
- Dip edge of martini glass in cider.
- Dip into brown sugar.
- Add one shot spiced rum and one shot apple schnapps to glass.
- Add cider.
- Garnish with fresh Granny Smith apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
If you make a fall down cocktail, we’d love to see it! Share your photos on our Facebook page!